50 CENT LAUNCHES BOO BOO TV


This EVIL pic was released today, right after Officer Rawse mentions to Funk Flex that 50 Cent should have "banged" his baby momma, Tia. The ho in the video is Officer Rawse's other strange lookin baby momma, the "call girl", Brooke. The video below is Officer Rawse, talking to Funk Flex....

You still can't tell Triple C's that Officer Rawse ain't da Bawse....They popped up on mayatheb.com and denied everything. Guess who's the one I suspect of smokin crack before the interview....

I've known about Rawse since he was rappin with Slip N Slide records. I used to hear him on Trick Daddy's record and think he had a little potential. It wasn't until I saw the following video that my EVIL radar went off...

After watching that video, I realized that we're witnessing the rise and potential fall of one of the most interesting, EVIL characters in the rap game....

2 comments:

Derrick Davidson said...

That was hot, nice post.

Anonymous said...

just so gun play go off he said he has shooters ? i wanna no if your shooters fund the guy who knocked your ass out.